Comments or questions?
Copyright © 2006
All Rights Reserved by
Flower Mound Dermatology
- Will I still be able to make facial
- Although the results are visible, a
treatment with Botox Cosmetic will not radically
change your facial appearance or make you look
as if you’ve “had work done”. The muscle
activity that causes moderate to severe frown
lines between the brows is temporarily reduced,
so you can still frown or look surprised without
the wrinkles and creases between your brows.
- How quickly will I see a Difference?
- Within 24 to 48 hours you may notice a
softening in the appearance of your moderate to
severe frown lines between your brows. The area
may continue to improve for up to a month.
- How long can I expect my results to last?
- Results have been shown to last up to 4
months. Your own results may vary-be sure to
talk to the doctor about what you can expect and
when to schedule your next appointment.
- Is treatment with Botox Cosmetic painful?
- Discomfort is usually minimal and brief.
Prior to injection, your physician may numb the
area with a cold pack or anesthetic cream. The
entire procedure takes approximately 10 minutes.
Many people are in and out of the physician’s
office without downtime following Botox Cosmetic